SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Save or Splurge: Sandals


Well, it's that time of the year again: sandal time! (Or so my friends in the midwest tell me. It's pretty much always sandal time in California...) Either way, summer is coming, which means stores are being stocked with new sandals to show off freshly painted toes.

This summer I decided to look for a nice cognac pair. After browsing the different choices, I put together a list of some "saves or splurges" to share with y'all, though a couple are in different colors. 

(From top to bottom)
Left: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Right: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I bought the top left pair from Target (here) and love them. They're versatile, comfy, and easy to slip on and off. I have a feeling they're going to be my go-to pair of shoes this summer. Plus, Target is having a buy-one-get-one-50%-off sale on select apparel, shoes and accessories which includes both pairs shared above! I chose this wallet as my second item because my old one recently bit the dust. The bold color and plenty of pockets and card slots made it a great choice. 

Have you bought any new sandals this summer? Which style do you prefer?

Peace,
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment