SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 4, 2015

A Pop of Cobalt








Top: Old Navy (exact)
Jeans: Old from Gap (similar, non-distressed)
Shoes: Old from Khols
Earrings: Kendra Scott (exact)
Watch: Boutique in South Korea (similar)

Sometimes the easiest  best outfit is a pair of old jeans and white tank top paired with fun accessory. I love the pop of color, interest and glamour the earrings give to such a simple, comfortable outfit. They were an easy fix to make me feel a little more put together amidst the whirlwinds of running errands. 
(I just wish the photo of the full outfit showed them! I will get this photo thing down, I promise.)

What's your favorite accessory to brighten an easy outfit?

Also, please excuse the wrinkly shirt. I am developing a love-hate relationship for some of Old Navy's newer tops. The material is super soft, but they wrinkle like nobody's business. I ironed it just before taking photos and it still got wrinkled! Is anyone else experiencing this? Any tips for keeping them wrinkle-free for longer?

Peace,
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment