SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Olive Summer ❤



The title of this post was meant to be a sort of play-on-words, but text doesn't always translate tones. To better grasp the pun I was intending, it will help if you pronounce "olive" similar to "I love." And boy, do I love these olive shorts.

I have a pair of pants in this same color and you would be surprised how many things they match. Sometimes it's nice to have bottoms other than blue jeans that you can wear repeatedly. As you may guess, I often wear them with a white top, but that's mainly because I like white blouses (see pretty much every outfit I have shared thus far). I have a red, yes I said red, tank top that I also find works great. I think the olive serves more as a dark khaki in those cases.





Top: Old Navy (other color)
Shorts: Old Navy (exact)
Sandals: Target (exact)
Wallet: Target (exact)
Sunglasses: Target (exact)
Earrings: Loft (in silver)

We just finished up our last week or so of classes which had everyone in a frenzy of paper writing and test cramming. I'm excited that summer vacation has officially started, but I also know I have a ton to do before leaving for Spain in June. Has anyone ever packed for a backpacking trip? I essentially have to pack for 2 months in one pack and possibly a carryon suitcase to leave in storage while on the Camino Ignacio for the first month... I have a feeling all of the "capsule wardrobe" blogs and posts I've been seeing around are going to come in pretty handy. Tips and suggestions are very much appreciated :)

Peace,
Sarah

Link-ups: SydneyFashionHunter, ThePleatedPoppy

2 comments :

  1. You have such a gorgeous view! I really jealous. And I'm in love with your sandals!

    Roxi - www.persianfrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roxi! I am definitely spoiled with the view. On a clear day (rare in these parts) you can see the Golden Gate! Hope you're well! Peace, Sarah

    ReplyDelete