SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Touch of Glam


necklace: Loft (exact, similar)

I've been playing around with jewelry lately. I love seeing the difference accessories can make to an outfit. For example, yesterday I was wearing a super simple outfit consisting of a striped cotton top and jeans. Simple, easy, but also very plain. I didn't want to change clothes (comfy wins in my book), but I did want to look more put together. I took a look through my jewelry and was instantly pulled to a necklace I bought a wile back from the Loft. It wasn't a combination I would normally pair, but I decided to give it a try. Loved it. The contrasting of sparkle and cotton was exactly what I was looking for. A little touch of glam took my outfit from meh to yeah.

Do you have any tips for glamming up a simple outfit?

Peace,
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment