SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pajamas for the Office



There's nothing quite like wearing a maxi skirt (or dress). I half-joke with friends about them being like pjs, but I don't think they realize I'm being serious. Paired with a super soft cotton top, this outfit had me feeling like I was wearing sweats while being dressed appropriately for work. 

When I saw this gorgeous bright coral color at Old Navy, I immediately fell in love. I had been looking for a red maxi skirt for a while now and even though this one is more pinky, the color replaced my desire for red. I can't wait to wear it with a chambray shirt or maybe a printed white tank. There are so many options!

I tend to fiddle with where I wear maxi skirts on my body. Because my waist is so small compared to my hips, I tend to like to pull the skirt up higher to accentuate my waist. Unfortunately that tends to make the hem a tad too short, but I didn't mind it this time around. It's all a matter of what feels comfortable for you and your body type.


Top: Marshalls (similar)
Skirt: Old Navy (similar, exact in a pattern)
Sandals: Old from Kohls (another option)
Ring: Garage Sale - thanks mom! (similar)


Peace,
Sarah

Linking up with Mix&MatchFashion

No comments :

Post a Comment