SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Bloomin' in June



I was on the hunt for a new pair of jeans at an outlet mall a week or so ago and ended up looking at more than just denim (obviously). You're all shocked, I'm sure. I had already found a great pair of jeans at the Gap (seen here) but figured it wouldn't hurt to drop by J Crew and boy was I glad I did. Shuffling through the sales section, I stumbled upon this beautiful skirt.

 I'm sure you've seen the print out and about and on other blogs (for example here and here). I've been admiring it for some time now, but didn't have an occasion to justify a full price buy. With an additional 40% off on sale, plus J Crew's student discount (one of their best kept secrets if you ask me), I ended up only spending less than $25 for it!

I paired the skirt with a chambray top and simple nude ballet flats, but can't wait to wear it in other ways. I'm thinking a navy or maybe white top and some fun wedges. I absolutely love it, especially because it's not like other clothes I have in my closet. Here's to branching out and trying new patterns.



Skirt: J Crew Factory (exact, another pattern)
Top: Pac Sun - old (similar)
Shoes: Target - old (similar)
Necklace: Old Navy - in store only (similar)
Ring: Hand-me-down from my Grandma
Bag: Gift for being a bridesmaid. There's an "S" on the other side :)


Peace,
Sarah

1 comment :