SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

To Home and Back Again



This morning I flew back to San Francisco after about 10 days home. As nice as it was being in Ohio, after a week of rushing back and forth from babysitting, to being in a wedding, to visiting with friends and family, etc... I am beat.

It's nice to have a calm place to venture back to after a hectic week. Tomorrow I will start working full time at the university for a couple of weeks before heading to Europe, but until then, I think I will just sit back in my own bed, toss on some Netflix, and admire the sunset out my window.


I love all of the shades of purple in the mountains tonight. #nofilter ---  I'm clearly getting the hang of the lingo ;)

Follow me on Instagram @Simplysarahsblog. I can guarantee there will be more sunsets from my balcony shared.

Peace,
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment