SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Head to Toe Flamingo!


This round of "Save or Splurge" is going to focus on probably my favorite trend of this summer: flamingos! These colorful birds are finding their way onto just about everything you can buy, including cookies!

Did you know that a group of flamingos is called a stand? Well I can't stand how much I love this trend!

hats: left | right
scarves: left | right
necklaces: left | right
dresses: left | right
shoes: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I will admit that I am not at all likely to wear a hat with flamingos (though I do find the less expensive version is cuter), but if it fluffs your feathers, go for it!

These shoes and this sweatshirt are at the top of my list. Which flamingo filled goodies do you want in your closet?

Peace,
Sarah

Here are a few more flamingos to browse. Enjoy!


11 comments :

  1. I LOVE this collection of flamingo goodies! I've loved flamingos ever since I was little. The shoes are great and I love the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Flamingos are one of my favorites too!
      Peace, Sarah

      Delete
  2. Fun! I love so many of these but that fedora on the right is perfect! I wouldn't mind the white dress either. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Kate Spade dress too... just not too fond of the price tag :/ Thanks for stopping by, Miranda!
      Peace, Sarah

      Delete
  3. love this! flamingo print is so cute for summer! Love all the shoes!

    stop by and chat :) http://storybookapothecary.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love then nordstrom shoes!! Though I am not a fan of flamigos... They are smelly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. It's a good thing their becoming more popular on clothes than as pets. Thanks for stopping by, Angela!
      Peace, Sarah

      Delete
  5. I never really thought much about flamingos but I love that dress on the left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that dress too! Thanks for stopping by, Jazmine!
      Peace, Sarah

      Delete
  6. I do love that $25 flamingo dress for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Teryn. As much as I love the patterns, it is a trend that will probably pass, so I hesitate to buy the more expensive pieces. $25 for a dress I can do :) Thanks for stopping by!
      Peace, Sarah

      Delete