SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 5, 2015

Save or Splurge: Tropical Prints

Guess what! It's Friday! Oh man, I felt like this week would never end and now there's just one workday left and a weekend to explore! I flew back to Berkeley on Tuesday afternoon and jumped straight into the office prepping for next school year already. Can you believe another school year has come and gone? Crazy.

Anyway, today I thought I'd share a little bargain hunting I have been doing with the Tropical Print trend that has been popping up everywhere. Here are just a few items I've found...


maxi dress: left | right
iphone case: left | right
tank top: left | right

How great are these printed maxi dresses? They both look so comfortable! The black and white pattern leaves lots of room to accessorize with pops of color (just don't go too far - the prints are already pretty bold). I also love the criss-cross back of the Forever21 dress. It's sexy, but still pretty covered.

The phone case at Forever21 caught my eye because (duh) flamingos! The Nordstrom version is a little less busy with so clear spacing to let your phone peak through.
--- side note: I did not realize how expensive phone cases were nowadays. I finally upgraded my iphone 4s to a 6 this week and couldn't believe case prices! You know it's something when Forever21 is charging about $25 for a case.

I really like the ruffles on the Forever21 tank and think they could be flattering on everyone, but I would need to see if it is long enough. The Vince Camuto top is gorgeous! The material is so light and airy and is made to be worn out in the summer sun.

Have you seen any tropical printed goodies out and about? Any other summer trends I should keep my eye out for?

I hope you all have a wonderful (and restful) weekend!

Peace,
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment