SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Last Days of Summer

I am loving reading new posts about fall styles and ideas, but I still have a few summer outfits to share with y'all and since it's technically not fall yet, I think I'm in the clear.



(Apparently I had a thing for holding my sunglasses at my face...)

I wore this super simple outfit on my first day in Florence. While a fun breezy dress is my usual go-to in the warm weather, a flowy tank with jeans is just as nice. And while in these photos the blouse is clearly for summer, I plan to add a navy cardigan to make it work and weather appropriate as the new school year kicks off! 




Top: Lilly for Target (another option)
Jeans: Gap Factory (similar)
Watch: South Korean Boutique (similar)
Bracelet: Cinque Terre (another option)
Sandals: Target (similar)
Sunglasses: Charming Charlie (exact)
Purse: Coach, from Garage Sale - thanks mom! (similar)



The last photo is a tad over exposed, but I liked it and so I included it. Gotta love the benefits of writing your own blog, eh? 

Thanks for reading!

Peace,
Sarah


No comments :

Post a Comment