SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Summer in Italy


Hey, I'm back! Well, sort of...

After 2 weeks of hiking through Spain, our Ignatian Camino ended with a 3 day stint in Rome for a little more walking (oy) and a very small amount of touring. The trip was one of the most challenging things I have ever done, but also one of the most rewarding and I would do it again in a heartbeat. 

I have LOTS of photos to sort through and stories to share, so stay tuned for some new posts including reviews of what I packed for the journey. 

In the meantime, here's a clue as to what the rest of my summer will look like. 

Name that circa 1999 movie:



(Clearly I am a photoshop genius...)

If you guessed the adorably cheesy classic, Au Pair, you are correct! For the rest of the summer, I will be living near Genoa, Italy and working as an au pair (live in nanny) for an Italian family. I am so excited for this next adventure and am sure I will have tons to share as this new chapter unfolds. 

Thanks for continuing to stop by (especially since my posts have been so scarce lately)!

Peace,
Sarah




4 comments :

  1. Wow, working as an au pair sounds so interesting. Oh and I totally understand how challenging but also rewarding the trip to Rome was. I went to Rome in 2004 and was totally exhausted walking those ancient roads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has definitely been interesting thus far! Thanks for stopping by!
      Peace, Sarah

      Delete
  2. Ah! That is so exciting to be living in Italy! The au pair thing is an experience I've secretly wanted to try, but alas I will have to live vicariously through you. You'll still be posting right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely keep posting, Roxi! The bambino takes a nap for about two hours every afternoon and I have set that time aside for some overdo blogging :)
      Peace, Sarah

      Delete