SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 24, 2015

Maxin' and Relaxin' All Cool


I've had this outfit post sitting in my drafts for some time now. I wore the outfit and my roommate took the photos at the very end of May, but between packing for Europe, going home to Ohio for a week, working like crazy to save up for Europe, etc... time slipped away and thus this guy waited in the queue.



You may recognize the clothes from my guest post on Roxi's blog. I referenced it as an outfit I would wear to go grocery shopping and if I recall correctly, that is exactly what I did on the day these photos were taken. (I had also gone to Bay Street for some clothes shopping, but shhh, don't tell.)

I picked up this sweater at the Banana Republic Outlet this fall for $7 (!!) and wear it constantly. It was the only one left on the rack and is definitely too large, but the comfort level outweighed the miss-sizing for me. Plus, it's great to have a big, baggy sweater for those days when you just want to feel comfortable and relax.

I paired the sweater with classic jean shorts (last seen here), a thrifted purse, and my favorite polkadot flats for a dash of pattern and a touch of color. Topped off with a messy bun, sunglasses and a great lip color, I was good to go.




Sweater: Banana Republic Outlet (similar)
Shorts: Gap Outlet (similar)
Purse: Thrifted (another option)
Shoes: Old Navy (similar)
Midi Rings: Old Navy (similar)
Sunglasses: Charming Charlie (exact)
Lip Stain: Sephora - Peony (exact)



Aaaand a blooper, because who likes being serious all of the time?


Peace,
Sarah

linking up with SincerelyJennaMarie and Mix&MatchFashion

No comments :

Post a Comment