SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 22, 2017

A New Day



Skirt: Target (exact - I also love this one)
Top: Target (exact)
Sweater: Hollister (from high school!) (similar
Shoes: Marshalls (similar)
Watch: Loft (similar)
Necklace: Target (another option)
Bracelets: Alex and Ani (1, 2)


Friends, I am in love with Target's new line of clothing, A New Day. 

Ok, let's be honest, I love most things from Target (the dollar section gets me every time), but I'm especially fond of this particular line. Their fall colors are dreamy and items like this skirt are great transition pieces as we start saying "farewell" to summer and "hey there" to fall. 

I also find the clothes to be super work appropriate which has been key to my shopping lately. Basically, if I can't wear something to work, chances are, I am not going to buy it... 

Oh, and the skirt has pockets, so it's pretty much the best thing ever. 

Here are a few other items from the line that I have my eye on:


What are your favorite outfit tricks to transition into fall? 

Peace,
Sarah

1 comment :

  1. I'm totally in love with their new line, too! I'm eyeing quite a bit of their pieces. Love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete