SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Product Review: Royal Rose Hydrating Serum



When I was presented with the opportunity to review the Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum, I honestly wasn't sure what to expect. I've used moisturizers and eye creams, but have never tried a hydrating serum and honestly was not even sure what that meant.

Basically, this is a product that is meant to increase moisture in your skin while calming it at the same time. It is made to moisturize, nourish dry skin, smooth skin and also boost radiance.

I've only been using the hydrating serum for about a week now and I honestly notice a significant difference in the softness of my face - and my skin is soft to begin with! I want to say there is an increase in smoothness as well, but think I need to continue use before stating that with confidence.

I do think I would like it more if they had a non-scented version. The rose smells lovely, but I prefer typically face products without scents.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum and would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a great, all natural product to help restore and cleanse your skin.

Have any of you used any of Valentia's other products? I'm considering getting True Glow Eye Cream their after having such a great experience with the hydrating serum.

How do you take care of your skin?

Peace,
Sarah

**A big thanks to Valentia for sponsoring this post. While products were supplied in exchange for a review, all opinions are entirely my own.



4 comments :

  1. This stuff sounds great! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine! I am still in love with it! Let me know if you do try it and what you think!
      Peace, Sarah

      Delete
  2. I've never tried their products before, but this sounds fabulous! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Cassandra! Let me know if you do try it. I'd love to hear your opinion!
      Peace, Sarah

      Delete