SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August Goals


And so continues the catch-up phase of my break from blogging. There isn't much point in recapping my May goals (though I would like to note that I rocked them) so let's just jump right in to the goals I'm setting for this beautiful month of transitions.


1. Complete the Chaplet a Day Challenge via The Living Person - If you're interested to learn more, check out TLP's website (here)! I've already agreed to be an accountability buddy for a number of friends and would love to add you to the list if you're interested!

2. Find an apartment - Pretty self explanatory. My original CT housing plans fell through so it's go-go-go time over here!

3. Move in to said apartment and have at least one space settled in - I anticipate that between new places, work, etc I won't have my new home completely settled into by the end of August, so I will settle with having at least one space clean, organized, and homey.

I am just so excited to begin this new adventure in Connecticut! I know it will be a challenging transition in many ways, but I have no doubt that it will be even more grace-filled and rewarding.

Here's to a new month and new adventures.

What are you plans for August?

Peace,
Sarah

**Linking up with Stay Gold Autumn

2 comments :

  1. I hope you find a great place! Moving to a new place has its challenges but also is a great opportunity to learn new things about yourself, figure out priorities, and have new adventures… or atleast that was my experience the past 9-ish month living in Texas after being in the Pacific NW most of my life. Best wishes with all the new adventures that await you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Elle Alice! I found an adorable place and have been settling in beautifully this week. I hope Texas is treating you well :)
      Peace, Sarah

      Delete