SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 16, 2018

From That to This: Watermelon Salad

Summer is coming to an end and I intend to take advantage of every last minute of it. I want to soak up all of the sun, play all of the lawn games, go to all of the farmers markets -

-- and eat ALL of the watermelon!

Elissa shared a picture of a watermelon salad on her Instagram a few weeks ago and I have been eating it non-stop ever since.


It's been a hot minute since I've posted a recipe, so I thought I would share it with you guys. Fair warning, you will become addicted. It's really that good.


Ingredients (Single Serving)
1 cup Watermelon 
2 tbsp Feta Cheese
2 tbsp Balsamic Glaze (or just balsamic)
5-6 Chopped Mint Leaves


Place your watermelon in a bowl, sprinkle on the feta, balsamic and mint and voila! You have a super easy, super delicious and healthy dish. And if you make enough to share, you'll definitely be the hit at a potluck.

What recipes are you loving this summer? Any seemingly odd combinations that you can't stop eating?

Peace,
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment