SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 16, 2018

We're Engaged!


Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - Best. Day. Ever.

Y'all, it's been almost a month and my head is still spinning and my heart is still overflowing with gratitude and love. I'll probably sit down and write out the story of how Michael proposed at some point (or have him write it) along with explaining why exactly my nephew was dressed like a duck. But for now, I am still processing what it means to be engaged and trying to soak in each and every moment of this new stage with this incredible man.

If you have any tips or suggestions on how to embrace this stage of engagement, I am all ears. We are being very cautious to not make it just a planning period for a wedding and really entering into this time of preparation for marriage together.

As of right now, we have a date set and church confirmed, but that's about it... I'm pretty relaxed about everything and am starting to wonder if that is good or bad. I guess we shall see.


If you are any good at coming up with catchy hashtags, I'm all ears. Our last name will be Rose.

Peace,
Sarah


4 comments :