SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Loving Lavender


As you know from my last post, I'm mildly obsessed with lavender. And I know it will absolutely shock you all to hear that not only do I like the plant, but I am also quite fond of the color. (This is where you all gasp in disbelief.)



Row 1:   Tote  |  Scarf  |  Top
Row 2:   Skirt  |  Dress  |  Pants
Row 3:   Shoes  |  Sunglasses
Row 4:   Earrings  |  Socks  |  Bracelet  |  Lotion


All jokes aside, there are some really lovely pieces available in various shades of lavender and I thought it would be fun to share some here. I'm strongly considering the Anthropologie earrings and the eyelet top from J. Crew but am not quite sure how to make it work appropriate and cute... A cardigan maybe? We shall see.



Are there any color trends you are loving lately?

Peace,
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment