SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Countdown vol. 2


5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - BLAST OFF!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Did anyone else dream of being an astronaut as a kid or was I alone?

Anywhoo, here is this week's countdown (technically last week's but I forgot to post it - whoops).

5. Like many of you, I am a huge fan of Kendra Scott's jewelry. I find her pieces very unique and fun and many of them have the ability to transition from flirty to fancy very easily. However, I also find many of the pieces very large and I am personally more drawn to delicate, small jewelry. The "Elisa" necklace is a perfect compromise and it comes in a variety of gorgeous colors!

4. How pretty is this sea-green clutch from Lu Lu's? I love the shape's resemblance to an envelope #snailmailisbestmail. The black version is on sale for $25!

3. You can never go wrong with a pair of chucks. Wear them with the obvious choice of denim, or create a more casual look with your favorite shift dress and spare your feet the pain from heals. (These Lucky Brand flats are also in the $30-40 price range and we all know I love a good cognac.)

2. JCrew never fails to provide shoppers with a great striped top. This one is on sale for just over $22 and comes in 4 different colors (you know, to mix it up from the 5 navy blue and white striped tops you already own #guilty. I'm loving the yellow!)

1. The last item I'm including is this beautiful floral skirt from Romwe. I've never purchased anything from them and am curious about the quality and fit. Anyone have experiences (positive or negative) to share? 

Peace,
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment