SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Rustic Crochet


I know, I know, it's been ages since I shared an outfit post and you all have been anxiously waiting and chomping at the bit. Right? (Yeah, riiight.) 


I bought this top from Nordstrom Rack last fall (I think...) and have been in love ever since. The rust color is one of my favorites, but I do not have much of it in my closet. I also love the intricate pattern that gives it something extra but doesn't scream "look at me!". 

I paired it with my olive shorts (last seen here) because the only other options were jeans and ended up loving the color combination. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am so happy with the purchase of these shorts. A little step outside of my comfort zone - wearing shorts and olive ones at that - has turned out great!



I bought the beaded bracelet on a trip to Whales while I studied abroad in undergrad. I don't wear it often and honestly don't remember even packing it, but I was definitely glad that I did for this outfit! 


Top: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Shorts: Old Navy - $10!! (exact)
Sandals: Target - sold out?! :(  (similar)
Purse: Coach, from garage sale. Thanks mom! (similar)
Watch: Boutique in South Korea (similar)
Bangles: Gifted - Thanks T! (another option)
Beaded Bracelet: Boutique in Whales
Earrings: Old (similar, LOVE these)


 Today is my last day watching this little photo-bomber. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready to go home, but I will definitely miss him and his family. They've been incredible.

Also, taking photos with a little one running around is hard. I only managed to snag 10 photos and they were pretty slim pickin's. Shout out to all of you awesome mommy bloggers! You're rockstars!

Peace,
Sarah

6 comments :

  1. Adorbs! I did a fashion post yesterday too! They always make me feel the most vulnerable. But you look adorable. I have green shorts like that and I love them.
    www.fromjtoz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Amanda! Sorry to respond to you so late! Now it's time to switch out the olive shorts for pants! Peace, Sarah

      Delete
  2. I really love such material of tops! They look amazing and are very comfortable. You look adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aishwarya! I agree about the material of the top. It feels like a tee, but looks more put together. Thanks for reading! Sorry for the delay in response! Peace, Sarah

      Delete
  3. I really like the rusty red and olive shorts, I think the colors go really well together. And that bracelet is perfect for this outfit!

    Roxi - goldenpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roxi!!! SO sorry for such a delay in responses. I know you can relate with the chaos of school again! Peace, Sarah

      Delete