SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sometimes You Just Need a Change


Confession: I am horrible at hair maintenance.

I only have my hair done about once a year - twice max. In fact, the last time I had a haircut was last September (thanks for keeping track, Facebook!). So, as you can imagine, I was definitely due for a trim.

I have another hair-related-confession... I never schedule an appointment ahead of time.

Yes, I am that girl salons hate who calls day-of asking if there is space in the schedule. I wish I wasn't, but I am. I typically toy around with the idea of getting it cut for a month or so and there's always a day where I know I have to take the plunge. I have to get it cut then, or I will put it off for another month and the cycle will continue.

(Does anyone else share my horrible hair appointment habits or am I the only one?)



So, this Thursday, when I knew I was getting off of work early, I decided it was time for a change and made the (day-of) appointment for a new cut and dye.

I knew I wanted to go darker for the fall/winter and also wanted to keep as much length as possible and thus, this happened:


If I'm being honest, it is a lot darker than I expected (or intended). I have never had my hair this dark and it is taking some getting used to. But overall, I think I really like it. It's new, it's fresh, and it's different.


Peace,
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment